1. Be like the bee, which lands on fragrant flowers and fresh branches.
2. You do not have time to seek out people's defects and mistakes.
3. If Allah is with you, then whom do you have to fear? If Allah is against you, then what hope do you have?
4. The fire of envy consumes the body, and excessive jealousy is like a raging fire.
5. If you do not prepare today, then you will not be able to do anything tomorrow.
6. Withdraw peacefully from places where idle arguements are going on.
7. Let your morals and attitudes be even more beautiful than a garden.
8. Do acts of kindness and you will be the happiest of people.
9. Leave people to their Creator, leave the envier to death and forget about your enemy.
10. The pleasure of haram actions is followed by reget, loss and punishment.
May Allah guide us all and keep us true to the right path inshaAllaah!