Monday, March 16

Why go when you can lie??


Following on from a previous post, I found this excellent reminder....

Incidently, I was very very tired this morning, infact I felt completely drained, and the exact thought crossed my mind....

Authubillah...

10 mins snooze later I kicked off the duvet and got up... I mean we've all done it...not for work, but when we just "can't be bothered" to go to a class/talk/lecture or do something we were meant too, get up for salaah on time or whatever...the list is probably endless...how many you times do you delay something for that appointment you have with your pillow...that just lingers on to make you that little more lethargic/lazy.

How many excuses do we look for?

How many are actually true?

May Allah protect us from lies, and save us from the evil whisperer, keeping us just to the true word in our every action. Ameen...

No comments: